FST is an indigenous philanthropic organisation working for the people of Northeast by the people of Northeast to be change makers. FST has a strong commitment towards peace building in the region through innovative and inclusive rights based solutions. Our ambassadors are individuals or organizations who like giving to their community because they feel an urge, a selfless belief and motivation to do work for the societal upliftments and make the world a better place.
By becoming ambassador you will be able:
– To recommend projects in your community.
– To help other people in need by creating campaigns for them.
– To help others by promoting and participating in their campaigns.
– To organize events in your community.
– To join hands in making northeast india a strong global network.
– Your name will be in our ambassadors list.
– You can include it in your CV.
– Join a community of likeminded people.
– Actively help to change our society to the better.
– Create good Karma by helping others to implement their cause.
– For active Ambassadors: You will receive a personal reference letter that shows your motivation to help in creating a positive change in our society!
Active ambassadors are:
– Ambassadors who support FST by organizing events in their community and help people to implement their cause.
– Ambassadors who recommend and/or create campaigns for others on FST’s website.
If you are interested in creating a positive change and to be an ambassador for FST please fill this form to learn more!