Foundation for Social Transformation is looking for a Resource Mobilization Officer who has the experience in target based jobs like fundraising/ institutional sales/communications is desirable.
Duty Station- Guwahati
Reporting To – Executive Director
Type of Employment- Contractual. Renewable based on performance
- Mobilize fund from corporate and institutions for FST
- Strengthen Brand FST as a credible organization among corporates for partnerships and support.
- Develop partnerships with local businesses/corporate/institutions.
- Submission of proposals to prospective donors
- Raise a minimum of Rs. 10 lakhs per annum collectively for project funding, gifts in kind, donations.
- Develop a list of corporate with contact details, funding history, funding criteria, funding period and thematic areas through different channels.
- Network with local industry associations.
- Showcase the thematic work of FST to Companies/Institutions looking for credible partners for CSR programme implementation.
- Find various project funding opportunities existing in the region.
- Making effective corporate presentations to the decision makers in companies, institutions etc.
- Write effective fundraising applications
- Graduate Degree.
- Age: not above 30 years.
- Persons with 2-3 years experience can also apply.
- Proficiency in spoken English and local language.
Interested candidates apply to the Executive Director at email@example.com immediately. Short listed candidates will be invited for a formal written test and interview before final selection. Refer www.fstindia.org for further details about the organisation. Candidates from all North East States encourage applying. Salary depending upon experience, qualification and skills. Kindly mention your Expected Salary. We are an equal employment opportunity provider.
Note: FST is a secular, not for profit, gender just, non political organisation conceived, led and managed by people from the region, to support forward looking initiatives in north east India. Located at Guwahati, Assam, FST supports creative approaches for solutions to critical issues of the region, along parallel tracks of grant making to organisations & individuals for working on thematic areas and building capacities and knowledge through training and networking.